Source Naturals Bone Renew with ostivone tablets
- Bone Renew with ostivone adressess:
- Inflammation Response
- Structure / Connective Tissue.
- Minimizes Bone Loss.
- Dietary supplement.
Lack of adequate dietary calcium or an increase in bone resorption (breakdown) relative to formation, results in decalcification of bones. This can cause a loss of bone strength and thinning of bones, which is something of particular concern to women in their menopausal years. Clinical studies on post-menopausal women have shown that ipriflavone, a naturally occurring isoflavone, helps to maintain bone mineral density when combined with calcium.
- Bone Renew combines clinical amounts of ipriflavone with three highly absorbable forms of calcium.
- To help support and maintain a healthy skeletal system, especially during the menopausal years when bone loss increases.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
sorbitol, stearic acid, modified cellulose gum, colloidal silicon dioxide, and magnesium stearate.
2 tablets twice daily, with breakfast and dinner. Taking calcium supplements with dinner offers added support until breakfast.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb