Source Naturals Calcium hydroxyapitite tablets
- Unless we intervene, at around the age of 30, our bone mass begins to decline.
- Keep bones healthy and strong with calcium hydroxyapatite, made from a form of calcium that gives bones their strength and rigidity.
- Bones consist of living cells embedded in a mineralized organic matrix.
- The more bone mass, the stronger the bone.
- This form of calcium contains trace mineral cofactors for enzymes involved in the production of bones (phosphorus, magnesium, iron, zinc, copper, manganese).
The vitamin D increases the bodys assimilation of this important mineral. Adequate calcium and vitamin D throughout life, as part of a well-balanced diet and physical activity, may reduce the risk of osteoporosis in later life.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
stearic acid, acacia gum, maltodextrin, modified cellulose gum, colloidial silicon dioxide, and magnesium stearate.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, breastfeeding, or taking any prescription drug, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.60 lb