Home > Chocolates and Gums > Energy Bars, Diet Bars > Amino Acids >
Source Naturals Blue-Green algae powder - 4 oz
Contains significant levels of vitamins, minerals and rich pigment nutrients.
You Save: $34.02 (53.6%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- Contains significant levels of vitamins.
- Adequate levels with a vegetarian diet.
- Easily reduced
Source Naturals Blue-Green algae powder
- Source Naturals blue-green algae is wildcrafted and harvested in the prime upper regions of upper klamath lake,oregon,and is of the highest quality available.
- It's name come from two color pigments it contains phycocyanin,which is blue,and chlorophyll,which is green.
- The short-chain,low molecular weight proteins yielded from this remarkable algae are easily reduced and assimilated in the body's digestive process.
- Blue-green algae also contains significant levels of vitamins,minerals,and rich pigment nutrients that are hard to maintain at adequate levels with a vegetarian diet.
- One Level Teaspoon Contains Approximately 2 Grams Of Blue-Green Algae(Aphanizomenon Flos-Aquae) Harvested From The Upper Klamath Lake,Oregon.
- One Level Teaspoon(2 Grams)Contain Blue-Green Algae (Aphanizomenon Flos-Aque 200mg Vitamins And Minerals
- Vitamin A (Beta-Carotene)2648 Iu.
- Vitamin B-1(Thiamine) 43mcg.
- Vitamin B-2(Riboflavin)117mcg.
- Vitamin B-3 4mg.
- Vitamin B-6 (Pyridoxine) 83mcg.
- Vitamin B-12 (Cobalamin) 13mcg.
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) 1mg.
- Vitamin C Vitamin E 40 Iu.
- Calcium 22mg.
- Iron 840mcg.
- Magnesium 4mg.
- Manganese 80mcg.
- Phosphorus 20mg.
- Potassium 28mg.
- Selenium 1mcg Zinc 40mcg.
1 to 2 level teaspoons daily mixed in water or juice preferably on an empty stomach.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- If you are pregnant or nursing,consult your health care professional before using this product.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb