Source Naturals Blue-Green algae powder
- Source Naturals blue-green algae is wildcrafted and harvested in the prime upper regions of upper klamath lake,oregon,and is of the highest quality available.
- It's name come from two color pigments it contains phycocyanin,which is blue,and chlorophyll,which is green.
- The short-chain,low molecular weight proteins yielded from this remarkable algae are easily reduced and assimilated in the body's digestive process.
- Blue-green algae also contains significant levels of vitamins,minerals,and rich pigment nutrients that are hard to maintain at adequate levels with a vegetarian diet.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
1 to 2 level teaspoons daily mixed in water or juice preferably on an empty stomach.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- If you are pregnant or nursing,consult your health care professional before using this product.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb