Source Naturals Black Cohosh 80 mg tablets
- To relieve the physiological changes associated with menopause.
- Dietary Supplement.
- Standardized Extract.
- Yielding 2 mg Triterpene Glycosides.
Black cohosh has been traditionally used by Native Americans to relieve the physiological changes associated with menopause. Clinical research now suggests that black cohosh standardized extract may help reduce the occurrence of undesirable hot flashes.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
dibasic calcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose, modified cellulose gum, stearic acid, and silica.
1 to 2 tablets twice daily. For best results, use this product for at least 4 weeks, but do not exceed 6 months.
- Do not use if you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb