Home > Vitamins and Minerals > Calcium and Calcium Complex > Calcium >
Source Naturals Calcium citrate 1000 mg tablets - 90 ea
Especially during the menopausal years when bone loss increases.
You Save: $3.75 (37.6%)
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
- Suitable For Vegetarians.
- Contains No Sugar.
- No Artificial Colors, Flavors, or Fragrances.
Source Naturals Calcium citrate 1000MG tablets
- Source Naturals Calcium Citrate is a form of calcium that is more soluble and better absorbed by the body than other forms of calcium.
- Research suggests that people who experience low levels of HCI in the stomach may absorb more calcium from calcium citrate than from calcium carbonate.
- Source Naturals Calcium Citrate can help support and maintain a healthy skeletal system, especially during the menopausal years when bone loss increases.
- Source Naturals Calcium Citrate provides 100 mg of Calcium per serving.
acacia gum, stearic acid, modified cellulose gum, colloidal silicon dioxide, and magnesium stearate.
3 tablets daily with or without meals.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb