Home > Vitamins and Minerals > Calcium and Calcium Complex > Calcium >
Source Naturals Calcium chelate 200 mg dietary supplement tablets - 250 ea
Used in the formation and structure of bones and teeth.
You Save: $9.21 (50.5%)
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
- Used in structure of bones.
- Used to nerve transmission.
Source Naturals Calcium chelate 200mg dietary supplement tablets
- Amino Acid Chelate.
- Enhanced Absorption.
- Supports Bone Formation.
- Suitable for Vegetarians.
- This calcium is specially bonded (chelated) with amino acids to enhance absorption and assimilation.
- Calcium is perhaps best known for its role in the formation and structure of bones and teeth.
- It is integral to nerve transmission, muscle movement and several enzyme systems.
Does Not Contain: Yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, soy, wheat, sugar, starch, preservatives or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
stearic acid, sorbitol, modified cellulose gum, colliodal silicon dioxide, and magnesium stearate.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Contains soy.
Shipping Weight : 0.90 lb