Source Naturals Calcium chelate 200mg dietary supplement tablets
- Amino Acid Chelate.
- Enhanced Absorption.
- Supports Bone Formation.
- Suitable for Vegetarians.
- This calcium is specially bonded (chelated) with amino acids to enhance absorption and assimilation.
- Calcium is perhaps best known for its role in the formation and structure of bones and teeth.
- It is integral to nerve transmission, muscle movement and several enzyme systems.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
stearic acid, sorbitol, modified cellulose gum, colliodal silicon dioxide, and magnesium stearate.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Contains soy.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb