Home > All OTC Medicines > Eye and Ear Medications > Eye lubricating Drops and Tears >
Clear Eyes lubricant redness reliever eye drops - 1 fl oz (30 Ml)
Clear Eyes lubricant redness reliever eye drops remove redness, moisturize, making eyes bright, fresh and clear.
You Save: $1.56 (24.5%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Clear Eyes lubricant redness reliever eye drops
- Clear Eyes Redness Relief Eye Drops Lubricant redness reliever eye drops.
- Clear Eyes Redness Relief Eye Drops Removes redness.
- Soothes & protects.
- Fast acting.
- Clear Eyes Redness Relief drops is uniquely formulated to remove redness and moisturize, making eyes bright, fresh and clear.
- A sterile buffered solution
- Relieves redness of the eye due to minor eye irritations. Made in USA. For use as a protectant against further irritation or to relieve dryness of the eye. Made in USA. Temporarily relieves burning and irritation due to dryness of the eye.
Naphazoline Hydrochloride 0. 012% (Eye redness reliever), Glycerin 0. 2% (Lubricant).
Benzalkonium Chloride (preservative), Boric Acid, Edetate Disodium (preservative), Purified Water, Sodium Borate.
Instill 1 or 2 drops in the effected eye(s) up to four times daily.
To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface. Replace cap after using. If you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours, discontinue use and consult a doctor. If you have glaucoma, do not use this product except under the advice and supervision of a doctor. Overuse of this product may produce increased redness of the eye. If solution changes color or becomes cloudy, do not use. Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb