Source Naturals Vitamin C with rosehips 1000 MG timed release tablets
- Source Naturals C-1000 with Rosehips is a timed release dietary supplement.
- Source Naturals C-1000 with Rosehips provides immune system support.
- Vitamin C, also referred to as ascorbic acid, is the single most commonly used vitamin supplement.
- Vitamin C plays a major role in the formation of collagen (a structural protein in connective tissue), amino acid metabolism and horemone synthesis, and the utilization of many nutrients, such as folic acid and iron.
- Vitamin C is also a key factor in the body immune system.
- Source Naturals C-1000 provides a gradual release over a prolonged period of time.
sorbitol, stearic acid, hydroxypropyl cellulose, colloidal silicon dioxide, modified cellulose gum, and magnesium stearate.
1 softgel 2 to 3 times daily.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.>
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb