Source Naturals Vitamin C with 1500 MG tablets
- Vitamin C, also referred to as ascorbic acid, is the single most commonly used vitamin supplement.
- It plays a major role in the formation of collagen (a structural protein in connective tissue), amino acid metabolism and hormone synthesis, and the utilization of many nutrients, such as folic acid and iron.
- It is also a key factor in the body's immune system.
- We can significantly strengthen and improve the functionality of the immune system through nutrition, supplements and lifestyle modifications.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
1 softgel 2 to 3 times daily.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.>
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
Shipping Weight : 0.60 lb