Source Naturals Vitamin C with rosehips 500 MG tablets
- Vitamin C, also referred to as ascorbic acid, is the single most commonly used vitamin supplement.
- It plays a major role in the formation of collagen (a structural protein in connective tissue), amino acid metabolism and hormone synthesis, and the utilization of many nutrients, such as folic acid and iron.
- It is also a key factor in the body's immune system.
The immune system uses a wide variety of cells and biochemicals located primarily in the blood stream and the gastrointestinal tract, such as T-cells, B-cells, macrophages, and Natural Killer cells.
sorbitol, stearic acid, hydroxypropyl cellulose, colloidal silicon dioxide, modified cellulose gum, and magnesium stearate.
1 softgel 2 to 3 times daily.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.>
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
Shipping Weight : 1.00 lb