Home > All OTC Medicines > Pain and Fever > Urinary Pain Relief >
Source Naturals Butterbur Extract urovex 50 mg softgels - 30 ea
Used to remove undesirable pyrrolizidine alkaloids.
You Save: $13.93 (53.6%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- Naturopathic Medicine.
- Combining herbs, nutrients, nutraceuticals in one formulation.
Source Naturals Butterbur extract urovex 50MG softgels
- Butterbur Extract supports healthy bladder function.
- This patented, standardized extract contains the biologically active components petasin and isopetasin and is specially processed to remove undesirable pyrrolizidine alkaloids.
- Butterbur Extract may also be used for other traditional applications.
- The use of preparations from butterbur has included promoting proper smooth muscle tone, including relief for painful menstrual cramps and other traditional uses.
- Source Naturals is pleased to partner with your natural food product retailer to deliver this
botanical treasure that is so effective in solving.
- Used to improve the sudden urge to urinate.
1 softgel 2 to 3 times daily.
- Do not use this product if you are pregnant, may become pregnant, breastfeeding, or have any liver disease.
- If persistent symptoms occur such as upper right abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting, or jaundice, stop taking and consult a physician.
- If you are taking any prescription medications consult your physician before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb