Home > All OTC Medicines > Eye and Ear Medications > Eye Allergy and Redness Relievers >
Clear Eyes Lubricant Redness Eye Drops for Redness Relief - 0.5 Oz
Clear Eyes Lubricant Redness Eye Drops temporarily relieves burning and irritation due to dryness of the eye.
Earn Points on this item:5
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
MANUFACTURER: MEDTECH LABORATORUES INC. INDICATIONS:
- Removes redness
- Soothes & protects
- Fast acting
- Clear Eyes Redness Relief is uniquely formulated to remove redness and moisturize, making eyes bright, fresh and clear.
- A sterile buffered solution.
- Relieves redness of the eye due to minor eye irritations.
- For use as a protectant against the further irritation or to relieve dryness of the eye.
- Temporarily relieves burning and irritation due to dryness of the eye.
Naphazoline Hydrochloride 0. 012% , Glycerin 0. 2%.
Benzalkonium Chloride Preservative , Boric Acid , Edetate Disodium Preservative , Purified Water , Sodium Borate.
- Put 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) up to 4 times daily.
- Store at room temperature.
- Remove contact lenses before using.
- For external use only.
- Do not use if solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have narrow angle glaucoma.
- When using this product:
- do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- replace cap after using
- overuse may cause more redness of the eye
- pupils may become enlarged temporarily
- Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- you feel eye pain
- changes in vision occur
- redness or irritation of the eye lasts
- condition worsens
- symptoms lasts for more than 72 hours
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb