Mason Natural Ferrous sulfate compare to feosol tablets
- Standard iron preparation that corrects erythropoietic abnormalities induced by iron deficiency but does not stimulate erythropoiesis.
- To correct simple iron deficiency and to treat iron deficiency (microcytic, hypochromic) anemias.
- Also may be used prophylactically during periods of increased iron needs, as in infancy, childhood, and pregnancy.
- Iron Supplement.
- Provides 65 mg Elemental Iron.
- Compare to Feosol.
- Dietary Supplement.
Adults take one tablet daily as a dietary supplement preferably with a meal.
- Keep Out of the Reach of Children.
- Store in a dry, controlled room environment.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb