Mason Natural Vitamin E 400IU mixed softgels
- Vitamin E is sugar, salt and starch free.
- Vitamin E is an antioxidant that protects cell membranes and other fat-soluble parts of the body, such as low-density lipoprotein (LDL; bad cholesterol) cholesterol, from damage.
- Vitamin E supplement is labeled 400 IU it should have the same level of activity regardless of its source.
- This is purportedly achieved by using more synthetic vitamin E to reach the same potency as a lesser amount of natural vitamin E.
- Vitamin E probably has greater activity in the body than indicated on the label.
- Vitamin E may be as much as twice as bioavailable as synthetic vitamin E.
Does Not Contain:
Sugar, salt, yeast, wheat and dairy products, preservatives, artificial flavors or colors.
Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Silica.
- To assure freshness and potency, store in a cool, dry place, away from heat, light and moisture.
- Use as a dietary supplement for adults, one (1) softgel daily, preferably at mealtime, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Do not use if outer bottle seal is missing, torn or damaged in any way.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb