Mason Natural L-Arginine 1000 mg amino acid tablets
- Supports healthy heart, immune function, lean muscle mass and healthy blood flow.
- Dietary Supplement.
L-Arginine is a conditionally essential basic amino acid involved primarily in urea metabolism and excretion, as well as DNA synthesis.
Amino Acids are the chemical units or building blocks of the body that make up proteins.
This product may contain sodium, soy, corn, wheat, tree nuts, pea nuts and animal products.
Guaranteed No Added : sugar, starch, yeast, Dairy, Fish, Egg, Fragrance, Artificial Colors, Flavors, Preservatives, Crustacean/ shellfish.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Adults, take one tablet daily as a dietary supplement, preferably with a meal.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or planning or any medical procedure, consult your doctor before use.
- Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.
- Green tea contains naturally occuring caffeine.
- Keep Out of the Reach of Children.
- Store in a dry, controlled room environment.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb