Mason Natural Digestive enzymes tablets
- The healthiest diet imaginable, there can be no transfer of nutrients to the cells of your body unless food in the digestive tract is broken down properly, that requires the action of enzymes.
- Digestive Enzyme's formula is multi-dimensional and comprehensive, while its activity is gentle on your digestive system.
- Digestive enzymes are complex proteins involved in digestion that stimulate chemical changes in other substances.
- They work optimally at specific temperature and pH.
- Digestive enzymes include pancreatic enzymes, plant-derived enzymes, and fungal-derived enzymes.
- There are three classes of digestive enzymes: proteolytic enzymes needed to digest protein, lipases needed to digestfat, and amylases needed to digest carbohydrates.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Silica.
As a dietary supplement, one tablet as symptoms occur.
- Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place and out of the reach of children.
- If symptoms of digestive discomfort persist, discontinue use and consult a physician.
- Not to be used by children under 12 unless recommended by a physician.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb