Home > All OTC Medicines > Eye and Ear Medications > Ear Syringes and Wax Removal >
Similasan Ear Wax Removal Homeopathic Ear Drops - 0.33 Fl Oz (10 Ml)
Similasan Ear Wax Removal Homeopathic Ear Drops reduces chronic ear wax congestion.
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
MANUFACTURER: SIMILASAN. INDICATIONS: Similasan Ear Wax Removal For occasional use as an aid to soften, loosen and remove excessive ear wax. According to homeopathic principles, the ingredients in this medication also provide relief from symptoms of Excessive ear wax such as: - 1. Clogged sensation in ear when caused by ear wax 2. Ringing in the ear when caused by ear wax 3. Dry skin, itching or eczema of the ear canal. INGREDIENTS: Active Ingredients: Causticum HPUS 12 X, Graphite HPUS 15X, Lachesis HPUS 12X, Lycopodium HPUS 12X. Inactive Ingredients: Glycerine. <DIRECTIONS:
WARNINGS: For Use in the Ear Only. Do not take internally. Initial exacerbation of symptoms may occur. Do not use if you have ear drainage or discharge, ear pain, irritation or rash in the ear or are dizzy, consult a doctor. Do not use if you have an injury or perforation (hole) of the ear drum or after ear surgery, unless directed by a doctor. Do not use with ear tubes. Do not use for more than 4 days, if excessive ear wax remains after use of this product consult a doctor. Keep out of reach from children. Avoid contact with the eyes.
- How to open tamper evident seal and cap: (a)Remove tamper evident seal. (b)Twist cap off bottle to remove.
- Never use cotton swabs or other foreign objects in the ear. Tip of applicator should not enter the ear canal.
- Warm up bottle in hand. Tilt head sideways. Squeeze plastic applicator to drop solution into ear.
- Use 3-5 drops per application. Let drops absorb by keeping head tilted for several minutes. Keep drops in ear with cotton ball if needed.
- Use twice daily for up to 4 days if needed, or as directed by a doctor. Any wax remaining after treatment may be removed by gently flushing the ear with warm water, using a soft rubber bulb ear syringe.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb