Home > House Hold, Pet Supplies > Pet Care > Healthcare - For Dogs and Cats >
Pet Naturals of Vermont Skin plus Coat support for dogs chewable tablets - 60 ea
Help maintain a healthy, glossy coat as well as support skin, eye, brain and cardiovascular health.
You Save: $5.49 (45.8%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- UPC: 026664858467
- Maintain a healthy, glossy coat as well as support skin, eye, brain and cardiovascular health.
Pet Naturals of Vermont Skin and Coat support for dogs chewable tablets
- SKIN+COAT is an essential fatty acid (EFA) formula that supports a healthy, shiny coat.
- It is a great source of Omega 3 essential fatty acids containing Alpha Linolenic Acid (ALA), Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) and Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA); the Omega 6 essential fatty acids, including Linoleic Acid (LA), Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA); and Omega 9 fatty acids (Oleic Acid).
- The biologically active fats in SKIN+COAT help maintain tone and elasticity of the skin and hair.
- The oils in SKIN+COAT are cold pressed, which means the dog receives the full advantage of the natural compounds.
- SKIN+COAT contains cold pressed oils from the seeds of borage, flax and primrose, as well as fish and olives to achieve a soft, silky, shiny and healthy coat.
- Available in a chicken-flavored chewable tablet.
Other Ingredients: Sources for the fatty acids above include borage seed oil, fish tissue oil, virgin olive oil, flaxseed oil and primrose seed oil.
Inactive ingredients: Chicken flavor, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, stearic acid and vegetable stearate.
- 1 tablet per 30 lbs of body weight daily.
- 20 lbs and under, give 1/2 tablet daily.
- Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
- If animal's condition worsens, or doesn't improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
- For animal use only. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb