Pet Naturals of Vermont Calming support for dogs
- Pet Naturals Of Vermont Calming Support Formula For Dogs is recommended for dogs exposed to increased environmental stressors.
- When dogs cannot adapt to stress, it can lead to anxiety, nervousness, hyperactivity, frayed nerves, excess barking, abnormal urine marking, trembling or shivering and destructive or aggressive behavior.
- Pet Naturals Of Vermont Calming Support Formula For Dogs is for dogs exhibiting nervousness, hyperactivity, anxiety or responding to environmentally induced stress.
- Pet Naturals Of Vermont Calming Support Formula For Dogs is an advanced formula that contains a combination of nutritional factors not found in other calming formulas that supports balanced behavior. Pet Naturals Of Vermont Calming Support Formula For Dogs can be used daily or just when extra help to relax is needed.
- Pet Naturals Of Vermont Calming Support Formula For Dogs combines L-Theanine (Suntheanine brand), Thiamine (Vitamin B1), and Colostrum Calming Complex, which all address stress and calming.
- Thiamine specifically has been shown to affect the central nervous system to help calm and soothe anxious animals.
- Extensive research and documentation from over 45 studies suggest Suntheanine brand L-Theanine is helpful at reducing stress and anxiety.
- Pet Naturals has also added Colostrum Calming Complex, which is known for its calming effects.
1/4 teaspoon on food, twice daily.
- Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
- If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- For use in dogs only.
- For animal use only.
- Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb