Home > All OTC Medicines > Eye and Ear Medications > Contact Lens Multi Purpose Saline Solutions >
- Easy on the eyes
- Safe to use
Simply Saline Sterile Saline Eye Solution For Contact lenses, Sensitive Eyes - 12 oz
Buffered to prevent burning and stinging.
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Simply Saline Sterile Saline Eye Solution For Contact lenses, Sensitive Eyes
For rinsing, heat disinfection and storage after heat disinfection of soft contact lenses. It is easy on the eyes and safe to use.
- Recommended for soft (hydrophilic) contact lenses
- For rinsing, heat disinfection and storage after heat disinfection
- May also be used for rinsing in conjunction with chemical disinfection
- Useful for those with a history of sensitivity to mercury (thimerosal), chlorhexidine or other substances present in preserved saline solutions
- Buffered to prevent burning and stinging
- Aerosol can minimizes likelihood of contamination
For heat (thermal) lens disinfection:
- 12 fl oz of sterile, buffered, isotonic saline solution containing sodium chloride, boric acid and sodium borate with a pH balance to match natural tears. (approximately a 3-week supply.).
- Wash and rinse hands thoroughly before handling lenses.
- Each time the lenses are removed, clean lenses, then rinse thoroughly with Simply Saline Sterile Saline Solution and disinfect.
- Use can with nozzle directed at the dot on rim.
Do not tilt container beyond horizontal. Before each use, always expel a short stream of Simply Saline Sterile Saline Solution from tube to clear nozzle.
- To dispense solution, aim nozzle and press.
- Disinfect your lenses by heating them in your soft lens case filled with fresh Simply Saline Sterile Saline solution. Do not reuse solution.
- Also use Simply Saline Sterile Saline Solution to rinse lenses following chemical disinfection and prior to insertion.
Contents under pressure. Do not apply directly to eye as injury may result.
- Contents of this container are stored under pressure.
- Do not puncture or incinerate.
- Store between 59 Degrees and 86 Degrees F (15 Degrees and 30 Degrees); avoid excessive heat.
- Not to be applied directly in the eye.
- Do not use solution that has not been heat disinfected for storage of lenses.
See package insert in cap for further instructions.
Shipping Weight : 1.00 lb
Overall Customer Rating:
Customer Reviews: 1
Excellent product for sensitive eyes
No preservatives, just straight saline. Very gentle and supportive for wearing contacts and caring for sensitive eyes.