Allercetin allergy and sinus homeopathic tablets by Source Naturals
Please Click Here to get more details about this productWarning
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Ambrosia Artemisiaefolia (Ragweed) 30 X, Histaminum Hydrochloricum 12x (histamine hydrochloride), Quercetin (12X), Succinicum Acidum 12X (succinic acid), Euphrasia Officinalis 6X (eyebright), Kali lodatum 6X (potassium iodide), Sabadilla (Cevadilla Seed) 6X, Sticta Pulmonaria (Lungwort) 6X, Lactose, Magnesium Stearate.
- Chew 1 tablet slightly and allow to dissolve in the mouth.
- Adults, take 1 tablet every 2 to 4 hours, until symptoms improve.
- Then, take only as needed to maintain your well-being.
- For optimal results, a maximum of 6 tablets per day is recommended.
- Children ages 2 to 12 years, use one-half the adult dosage.
- For children under the age of 2 years, consult your health care professional.
- Do not take this product for headache pain for more than 7 days for adults or 5 days for children.
- If symptoms persist, get worse, or are accompanied by a high fever, or if new symptoms occur, consult a physician, because these could be signs of a serious condition.
- As with any medicine, if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek the advice of a health care professional before using this product.
- Keep this and all medicines out of the reach of children.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb