Pet Naturals of Vermont immune support for cats
N-Dimethylglycine (DMG) is produced naturally in both humans and animals. It supports proper immune response, cardiovascular function, skin health, glucose metabolism and proper nerve and brain functions. Since DMG supports the immune system, your cat can have greater immune support and maintain good health. DMG helps the body to better utilize oxygen at the cellular level and to support respiratory function.
- DMG can help your cat build wellness by contributing methyl groups for transmethylation.
- This process of transmethylation is essential for the synthesis of vitamins, hormones, enzymes and for supporting liver detoxification.
- DMG is water-soluble. It is metabolized by the liver and therefore not stored in the body.
- TDMG has been recommended by thousands of veterinarians for almost three decades
- Give 0.5 ml, twice daily for two weeks, then 0.5 ml daily.
- Give suggested level twice per day for two weeks, then one per day.
- For best results, divide amount between AM and PM.
- For animal use only.
- Cautions: Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
- If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Keep out of the reach of children and other animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb