Pet Naturals of Vermont immune support for dogs
- Pet Naturals Of Vermont Immune Support For Dogs supports overall health and immune system function.
- N,N-Dimethylglycine (DMG) is produced naturally in both humans and animals.
- It supports proper immune response, cardiovascular function, skin health, glucose metabolism and proper nerve and brain functions.
- Since DMG supports the immune system, your dog can have greater immune support and maintain good health.
- For athletic dogs (i.e. greyhounds, border collies, hunting dogs and other active working dogs) DMG supports performance by enhancing circulation, efficient oxygen utilization, and muscle recovery.
- DMG helps the body to better utilize oxygen at the cellular level and to support respiratory function.
- DMG can help your dog build wellness by contributing methyl groups for transmethylation.
- This process of transmethylation is essential for the synthesis of vitamins, hormones, enzymes and for support of liver detoxification.
- DMG is water-soluble. It is metabolized by the liver and therefore not stored in the body.
- DMG is efficiently converted into metabolites that are either used by the body or safely eliminated.
- DMG has been recommended by thousands of veterinarians for almost three decades.
- Pet Naturals Of Vermont Immune Support For Dogs is veterinarian approved.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- Up to 25 lbs: Give 0.5 ml daily.
- 26 - 50 lbs: Give 1 ml daily.
- 51 - 90 lbs: Give 1.5 ml daily.
- 91 lbs and over: Give 2.0 ml daily.
Give suggested level twice per day for two weeks, then once per day. For best results between AM and PM.
For animal use only. Keep out of the reach of children and other animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb