Pet Naturals of Vermont Hip plus Joint fun shaped chews for cats
- Pet Naturals of Vermont Hip and Joint formula for cats represents a synergistic combination of joint support factors Chondroitin Sulfate, Glucosamine, Methylsulfonylmethane, Magnesium and Vitamin C.
- These naturally occurring substances provide the building blocks for supporting joints as well as retarding the breakdown process that occurs in connective tissue.
- The results combine in Pet Naturals Of Vermont Hip and Joint For Cats to give the animal greater support, exercise tolerance and comfort.
Glucosamine HCl . . . . . . . . 200 mg, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) . . 100 mg, Chondroitin Sulfate . . . . . . 100 mg, Ascorbic Acid (Stay-C�) . . . . .25 mg, N,N-Dimethylglycine HCl (DMG) . .25 mg, Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) . . 7.5 mg, Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) . . . .5 mg, Manganese (Mn Proteinate) . . .1.25 mg
brewers yeast, chicken liver flavor, corn oil, fish oil, glycerin, natural mixed tocopherols, propionic acid, soy lecithin, SureSweet (maltodextrin, sodium alginate and calcium sulfate), whey.
Adult cats: 2 soft chews daily.
Daily amount may be divided between AM and PM. For quicker results, double the recommended amount above for the first 6 weeks.
- Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
- Consult with your veterinarian before using this product in animals: with clotting disorders; being treated with anticoagulant medications; diabetes, or any metabolic disorder causing hyperglycemia; history of urinary tract stones; known allergies to shellfish.
- If lameness worsens, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
- For animal use only. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb