Pet Naturals of Vermont daily best multivitamin/mineral chews for cats
- Pet Naturals Of Vermont Daily Best For Cats provides a full spectrum of balanced vitamins, minerals, fatty acids, amino acids, and digestive enzymes which support an optimal feline health.
- Pet Naturals Of Vermont Daily Best For Cats is a complete multi-vitamin/mineral with taurine and digestive enzymes.
- Pet Naturals Of Vermont Daily Best For Cats is designed specifically for the unique needs of cats of all ages and breeds.
- Pet Naturals Of Vermont Daily Best For Cats is available in a highly palatable beef flavored chewable tablet.
- Daily Best for Cats.
- Delicious Chicken Liver Flavor.
- Cats Just Love the Taste.
- Helping Pets Live Healthier Lives.
- Resealable for Extra Freshness.
- Fun-Shaped Chews.
- The Benchmark or Quality NASC (National Animal Supplement Council).
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids.
- Complete Multi-Vitamin/Mineral Supplement with Taurine and Digestive Enzymes.
- Delicious Feline Supplement.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Natural chicken liver flavor, brewers dried yeast, glycerin, taurine, calcium phosphate, lecithin, whey, canola oil, l-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate, calcium carbonate, safflower oil, fish oil, maltodextrins, sodium alginate, calcium sulfate, choline chloride, betaine hydrochloride, methionine, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, hydrochloride, thiamine mononitrate, p-aminobenzoic acid, inositol, vitamin B12 supplement, viamin A acetate, propionic acid (a preservative), mixed tocopherols (a preservative), potassium chloride, pork pancreas (source of lipase and protease activity), copper proteinate, sodium selenite, vitamin D3 supplement, biotin, calcium iodate, folic acid, pepsin (pork), papain (from papaya).
Contains a source of lipase which can hydrolyze triglycerides (break down fats) and sources of proteases (bromelain and pepsin) which can hydrolyze (break down) proteins.
Adult Cat: Give 2 chews daily, divided between AM and PM.
Kitten: Give 1 chew daily.
- For animal use only.
- Keep out of the reach of children and animals.
- Your pet may consider this a treat. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
- This product is packaged by weight.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb