Home > House Hold, Pet Supplies > Pet Care > Healthcare - For Dogs and Cats >
Pet Naturals of Vermont Skin and Coat support for dogs chewable tablets - 120 ea
To help maintain a healthy, glossy coat as well as support skin, eye, brain and cardiovascular health.
You Save: $9.14 (47.6%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- UPC: 026664858412
- Sealed for Your Protection.
- The Benchmark of Quality NASC National Animal Supplement Council.
- Supplement for a Healthy Shiny Coat.
Pet Naturals of Vermont Skin plus Coat support for dogs chewable tablets
- SKIN+COAT is an essential fatty acid (EFA) formula that supports a healthy, shiny coat.
- It is a great source of Omega 3 essential fatty acids containing Alpha Linolenic Acid (ALA), Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) and Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA); the Omega 6 essential fatty acids, including Linoleic Acid (LA), Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA); and Omega 9 fatty acids (Oleic Acid).
- The biologically active fats in SKIN+COAT help maintain tone and elasticity of the skin and hair.
- The oils in SKIN+COAT are cold pressed, which means the dog receives the full advantage of the natural compounds.
- SKIN+COAT contains cold pressed oils from the seeds of borage, flax and primrose, as well as fish and olives to achieve a soft, silky, shiny and healthy coat.
- Available in a chicken-flavored chewable tablet.
Cellulose, fish oil powder, pork flavor, stearic acid, flax seed oil powder, virgin olive oil powder, vegetable stearate, vitamin E supplement, silicon dioxide.
1 tablet per 30 lbs of body weight daily. 20 lbs and under, give 1/2 tablet daily.
For animal use only. Keep out of the reach of children and other animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately. Store in a cool, dry place.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb