Pet Naturals of Vermont Daily best multi-vitamin/mineral supplement tablets
Pet Naturals Of Vermont Daily Best For Cats contains a full spectrum of balanced vitamins, minerals, amino acids and digestive enzymes. Pet Naturals Of Vermont Natural Cat Daily also incorporates important factors necessary to feline health, but not always found in cat food or ordinary supplements. Pet Naturals Of Vermont Natural Cat Daily is available in a highly-palatable, beef liver-flavored, chewable tablet or a chicken liver-flavored liquid.
- With New Zealand Green Mussel.
- NASC - The Benchmark of Quality.
- About The Formula.
- A complete and balanced B complex including all 11 B vitamins..
- Antioxidants (A, C, E and Selenium) to support proper immune function.
- Biotin to support skin health.
- Digestive enzymes that are enteric coated to support absorption and utilization of health building nutrients from the diet.
- Minerals (Calcium, Magnesium, Phosphorus) and vitamins A and D to build and help maintain bone strength and growth.
- Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids to support skin and coat health.
- Taurine to support eye, neurological, reproductive and cardiovascular health.
- Available in a very palatable chicken liver flavored chew.
Dehydrated beef liver, taurine, calcium carbonate, monosodium phosphate, dried whole New Zealand green mussel, cellulose, vegetable stearate, linoleic acid, ascorbic acid, d-alpha tocopheryl acetate, choline bitartrate, dried kelp (source of iodine), iron proteinate, magnesium gluconate, betaine hydrochloride, dl-methionine, silicon dioxide, zinc amino acid chelate, d-calcium pantothenate, niacinamide, cystine, lecithin, sodium carboxymethyl-cellulose, lipase (from aspergillus oryzae), thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, p-aminobenzoic acid, inositol, vitamin A acetate, pepsin (pork stomach), papain (from papaya), bromelain (pineapple stem), protease (from aspergillus oryzae), potassium citrate, vitamin D3 supplement, copper gluconate, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, sodium selenite, folic acid..
Adult Cat:Give 4 tablets daily, divided between AM and PM.
Kitten: Give 2 tablets daily, divided between AM and PM.
Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb