Pet Naturals of Vermont Hip and Joint chewable tablets for dogs, Extra strength
- Pet Naturals of Vermont.
- Veterinarian Proven.
- Added Strength Containing Glucosamine, Chondroitin, and MSM.
- 60 Chicken Liver Flavored Chewable Tablets.
- Recommended as a strong line of defense to support severe joint dysfunction, or to bring relief and improved range of motion to the aged, predisposed, or injured animal.
Pet Naturals Of Vermont Hip and Joint Extra Strength For Dogs is a potent combination of joint support factors including Glucosamine, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Chondroitin Sulfate, Manganese and Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C). Pet Naturals Of Vermont Hip and Joint Extra Strength For Dogs includes naturally occurring substances that provide the building blocks for supporting healthy joint and connective tissue functions.
he results combine in Pet Naturals Of Vermont Hip and Joint Extra Strength For Dogs to support mobility, exercise tolerance and comfort. Pet Naturals Of Vermont Hip and Joint Extra Strength For Dogs is also available in a chicken-liver flavored chewable tablet dogs love.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Glucosamine HCl (750 mg), Methylsufonlylmethane (400 mg), Chondroitin Sulfate (400 mg), Vitamin C (as Calcium Ascorbate 100 mg), Manganese (as Manganese Proteinate 5 mg)
Allspice, Brewer's Yeast, Chicken Liver Flavor, Nutmeg, Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid
Administer during or after the animal has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset.
- Up to 30 lbs: give 1/2 tablet daily.
- 31 to 90 lbs: give 1 tablet daily.
- Over 90 lbs: give 2 tablets daily.
- For the first 4-6 weeks, give an additional 1/2 to 1 tablet daily for improved results.
- FOR DOGS ONLY.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children and animals.
- In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
- If animal's condition worsens, stop administration and consult your veterinarian.
- Use this product with caution in animals with a history of clotting disorders, diabetes, metabolic disorders associated with hyperglycemia, urinary tract stones and allergies to shellfish..
Shipping Weight : 0.60 lb