Home > House Hold, Pet Supplies > Pet Care > Healthcare - For Dogs and Cats >
Pet Naturals of Vermont Hip plus Joint chewable tablets for dogs - 60 ea
Recommended as a strong line of defense to support healthy tissue and joints.
You Save: $8.37 (42.3%)
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
- UPC: 026664851963
- For supporting healthy joint and connective tissue functions.
Pet Naturals of Vermont Hip plus Joint chewable tablets for dogs
- Pet Naturals Of Vermont Hip and Joint For Dogs represents a synergistic combination of joint support factors Glucosamine, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Chondroitin Sulfate, Manganese and Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C).
- These naturally occurring substances provide the building blocks for supporting healthy joint and connective tissue functions.
- The results combine in Pet Naturals Of Vermont Hip and Joint For Dogs to support mobility, exercise tolerance and comfort.
- Pet Naturals Of Vermont Hip and Joint For Dogs is available in a chicken-liver flavored, chewable tablet that dogs love.
Glucosamine HCI 500 mg, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) 200 mg, Chondroitin Sulfate 200 mg, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 50 mg Manganese (as Manganese Proteinate) 2.5 mg
allspice, brewers yeast, chicken liver flavor, nutmeg, silicon dioxide, stearic acid.
- Up to 30 lbs: 1/2 tablet daily.
- 31-90 lbs: 1 tablet daily.
- Over 90 lbs: 2 tablets daily.
If giving more than 1 tablet, divide between morning and evening.
- Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
- Consult with your veterinarian before using this product in animals: with clotting disorders; being treated with anticoagulant medications; diabetes, or any metabolic disorder causing hyperglycemia; history of urinary tract stones; known allergies to shellfish.
- If lameness worsens, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian.
- For animal use only. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb