Home > House Hold, Pet Supplies > Pet Care > Healthcare - For Dogs and Cats >
- UPC: 026664851697
- Recommended for spayed or senior dogs to help maintain bladder control.
Pet Naturals of Vermont Bladder support chewable tablets for dogs - 90 ea
Recommended for spayed or senior dogs to help maintain bladder control.
You Save: $16.98 (54.8%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Pet Naturals of Vermont Bladder support chewable tablets for dogs
Pet Naturals Of Vermont Bladder Support For Dogs is an advanced combination of ingredients that work together to support normal bladder function and health. Pet Naturals Of Vermont Bladder Support For Dogs is especially helpful for female dogs after spaying and for senior dogs to help maintain bladder health and control. Pet Naturals Of Vermont Bladder Support For Dogs is a highly palatable smoke-flavored tablet.
- Pumpkin Seed Powder has been used for prostate and bladder health and is beneficial to urinary tract health due to its cleansing action. It also strengthens bladder muscle and supports bladder emptying.
- Rehmannia glutinosa is a Chinese herb that supports renal function, and healthy levels of estradiol in females and
testosterone in males. Wild Yam provides phytoestrogens and relaxes urinary tract muscles. Soy Protein Extract contains isoflavones that provide phytoestrogens to help maintain normal bladder muscle tone that is lost after spaying or due to aging because of lower estrogen levels.
- Corn Silk contains polysaccharides and mucilage that can help support urinary tract comfort by fortifying mucosal GAG layers.
- Saw Palmetto Extract helps support normal bladder control and muscle tone.
- Olive Leaf Extract supports healthy microflora in the G.I. tract.
- Vitamin B6 supports normal urine output and bladder function.
- 1 tablet per 25 lbs of body weight.
- For dogs less than 15 lbs., 1/2 tablet daily.
- If giving more than 1 tablet daily, divide amount between morning and eveneing.
- This product should not be given to pregnant, lactating, or animals intended for breeding.
- If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
- Not to be used in animals experiencing diarrhea.
- Use with caution in hormone-related diseases and in combination with anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Not to be used with hypotensive drugs or prior to anesthesia.
- For animal use only. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb