Organix brazilian keratin therapy 30 day smoothing treatment
Beauty Pure and Simple.
Organic Cocoa Nut Oil and Avocado Extract.
Safe for Color Treated Hair.
- An exclusive blend of antioxidant rich cocoa nut oil along with lush keratin proteins to strengthen and soften the hair.
- While organic avocado oil and cocoa butter smooth the cuticle for straight, strong tresses, adding a brilliant glow and luminescent shine.
- An exclusive, high potency, keratin complex with reduces up to 95% of frizz and curl by penetrating the cuticle with keratin proteins.
Why We Love It :
It's an amazing keratin therapy originating from the Amazon rainforest.
Why You Want It :
This rich formula of Brazilian cocoa nut oil and keratin proteins to add a brilliant glow and luminescent shine.
What Is In It For You :
Transform your hair into silky smooth locks with this exclusive blend of organic cocoa nut oil, rich keratin proteins, avocado oil and cocoa butter.
What It's In :
- Organix bottles are eco-friendly, manufactured from materials containing recycled post-consumer resin.
- All labels are printed utilizing environmental inks and compostable label film made from annually renewable resource corn, not from petrochemicals.
Sulfate and Sodium Free. Not Tested On Animals.
Aqua/Water/Eau (DI water), Oxoacetamide, Carbocysteine, Oxoacetamide Amino Acids, Polyquaternium 67, Behentrimonium Chloride, PEG 90, Shea Butter, Amidopropyltrimonium Chloride, Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii) Cetyl Esters, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Fragrance, Silanetriol, Panthenol.
- It is imperative to use a sulfate and sodium free shampoo or conditioner to maintain the hair straightening memory.
- For best results, use in conjunction with other Organix Brazilian Keratin Therapy products.
- Avoid eye contact.
- If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb
Overall Customer Rating of 1 Reviews: