Organix anti-breakage serum brazilian keratin therapy
Beauty Pure and Simple.
Organic Cocoa Nut Oil and Avocado Extract.
Safe for Color Treated Hair.
- An exclusive blend of antioxidant rich cocoa nut oil along with lush keratin proteins to strengthen and soften the hair.
- While organic avocado oil and cocoa butter smooth the cuticle for straight, strong tresses, adding a brilliant glow and luminescent shine.
Why We Love It :
It's an amazing keratin therapy originating from the Amazon rainforest.
Why You Want It :
This rich formula of Brazilian cocoa nut oil and keratin proteins to add a brilliant glow and luminescent shine.
What Is In It For You :
Transform your hair into silky smooth locks with this exclusive blend of organic cocoa nut oil, rich keratin proteins, avocado oil and cocoa butter.
What It's In :
- Organix bottles are eco-friendly, manufactured from materials containing recycled post-consumer resin.
- All labels are printed utilizing environmental inks and compostable label film made from annually renewable resource corn, not from petrochemicals.
Sulfate and Sodium Free. Not Tested On Animals.
Deionized Water, Alcohol Denatured (SD Alcohol 40 B), PEG 12 Dimethicone, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Polyquaternium 6, Polyquaternium 11, Hydrolyzed Keratin Protein, Theobroma Cacao Extract (Cocoa Butter), Cocos Nucifera Oil (Coconut), Persea Gratissima Oil (Avocado), Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Extract (Aloe Leaf), Panthenol, Parfum, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropyl Butylcarbamate, Citric Acid, Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red 40, Yellow 5.
- Dry hair completely.
- Shake Organix Flat Iron Spray well to mix ingredients thoroughly.
- Spray evenly section by section throughout and smooth the hair with a straightening iron.
- For best results, use in conjunction with other Organix Brazilian Keratin Therapy products.
- Avoid eye contact.
- If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Shipping Weight : 1.50 lb