Source Naturals Biotin 5mg tablets
- Biotin is a water-soluble vitamin.
- It is required by our bodies due to its involvement in carbohydrate, protein and fat metabolism.
Biotin is a cofactor in a wide variety of enzymatic reactions. Biotin also helps form and maintain chemical structures known as crosslinks within the main protein found in hair and nails (keratin). Maintenance of these crosslinks helps to promote hair and nail strength.
Source Naturals Biotin is suitable for vegetarians and HYPOALLERGENIC: contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, corn, soy or wheat. Contains no sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, and magnesium stearate.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb