Source Naturals Bioperine black pepper fruit extract 10 mg tablets
BioPerine is the only product sourced out of piperine to obtain a patented status for its ability to increase the bioavailability of nutritional compounds. Secondly, it is the only source from piperine to have undergone clinical studies in the U.S. to substantiate its safety and efficacy for nutritional use.
- Is a standardized extract from the fruit of Piper nigrum L (black pepper) or Piper longum L (long pepper).
- Contains 95 percent of piperine.
- May be co-administered with various nutrients for both human and animal health.
- Is Natures Bioavailability Enhancing Thermonutrient.
BioPerine is a pure form of piperine, derived from the fruits of black pepper. Studies indicate that BioPerine promotes nutrient absorption. This is due to BioPerines interaction with the surface of the intestinal tract. BioPerine is non-irritating to the gastrointestinal tract.
If you lack the one ingredient that can change the way your body looks, just go for BioPerine. Get more for your body from this supplement.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
dibasic calcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, and magnesium stearate.
For best results, take 1 tablet with a vitamin supplement 30 to 60 minutes before meals. Do not exceed 2 tablets daily.
- Do not take BioPerine(R) with medication. If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb