Home > All OTC Medicines > Condition Specific Supplements > Improve Immunity >
Bilberry extract 50 mg standardized to 37% anthocyanosides tablets - 120 ea
Bilberry Extract, is a potent extract yielding key bioflavonoids called anthocyanosides.
You Save: $12.86 (50.4%)
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
- Standardized to 37% Anthocyanosides.
- Potent extract yielding key bioflavonoids.
Bilberry extract 50 mg tablets
- Standarized to 37% Anthocyanosides.
- Source Naturals Bilberry extract, also referred to as blueberry, is a potent extract yielding key bioflavonoids called anthocyanosides.
- A controlled extraction process guarantees at least 37% anthocyanosides.
- Free Of: Yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, corn, soy, wheat, sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Other Ingredients: Dibasic calcium phosphate, stearic acid, microcrystalline cellulose, modified cellulose gum, and colloidal silicon dioxide.
2 to 3 tablets daily, or as recommended by your health care professional.
If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb