Baby Orajel cooling cucumber teething pain relief gel
- Cools and Soothes Tender Gums With Cucumber Extract.
- Keep in Refrigerator for Extra Cooling.
- Oral Pain Reliever for Teething.
- Dye Free | Melon Flavor.
- Benzocaine 7.5 percent.
Baby Orajel Teething Pain Medicine with Cucumber provides safe, fast relief from teething pain and is dye-free. It has a natural melon flavor and you can even keep it in the refrigerator for extra cooling.
Benzocaine (7.5 percent) (Oral pain reliever).
Polyethylene Glycol, Glycerin, Flavor, Sodium Saccharin, Sorbitol, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Sucralose, Sorbic Acid (A Preservative), Propylene Glycol, Water (Purified), Cucumis Sativa (Cucumber) Fruit Extract.
- Wash hands.
- Cut open tip of tube on score mark.
- Use your fingertip or cotton applicator to apply a small pea-size amount of Baby Orajel.
- Apply to the affected area up to 4 times daily or as directed by a dentist or doctor.
- For infants under 4 months of age, as a dentist or doctor.
- Do not use if tube tip is cut prior to opening.
Allergy alert: Do not use this product if your baby has a history or allergy to eugenol.
Do not use:
- more than directed.
- for more than 7 days unless told to do so by a dentist or doctor.
When using this product: Fever and nasal congestion are not symptoms of teething and may indicate the presence of infection. If these symptoms do not go away, advise your dentist or doctor.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days.
- irritation, pain or redness does not go away.
- swelling, rash or fever develops.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose or allergic reaction, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb