Baby Orajel tooth and gum cleanser with toothbrush sesame street, Berry
Helps remove plaque-like film for cleaner teeth and gums.
- For babies 4 months and older.
- For cleaner teeth and gums.
- Safe to swallow.
- Pediatricians and pediatric dentists highly recommend that parents begin cleaning babys teeth and gums everyday at an early age.
- Sugars in formula, juice and other foods can build up a plaque-like film.
- Cleaning the teeth and gums at an early age helps develop healthy habits for a lifetime of beautiful smiles.
- Baby Orajel Tooth and Gum Cleanser gently cleans teeth and gums with a mild, fruity flavor so your baby will enjoy it.
- Best of all, its fluoride-free so its safe to swallow.
Poloxamer 407 (2 percent, Plaque Remover), Simethicone (0.12 percent, Plaque Remover)
Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium, Citric Acid, Flavor, Glycerin, Methylparaben, Potassium Sorbate, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Water (Purified), Sodium Saccharin, Sorbitol.
How to start: Your child can sit on your lap, or stand at the sink or even brush in bed since Baby Orajel is safe to swallow! You'll need to do most of the brushing since he or she doesn't have the coordination yet to do an effective job. Use a gentle, circular motion on each tooth and on the gums.
Parent Tips: Try brushing together. You can even take turns brushing each others teeth. Or make up a special short story that you will only during teeth-brushing time. For more suggestions on making brushing fun and encouraging good oral hygiene, visit babyorajel.com.
- wash hands.
- apply Baby Orajel Tooth and Gum Cleanser to the bristles of the toothbrush.
- gently brush your childs teeth and gums to remove food and plaque-like film.
- for best results, use twice daily in the morning and at bedtime.
Do not use if outer blister on card is town or cut before first use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if outer blister on card is torn or cut before first use.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb