Moson Naturals Vitamin B-12 500 mcg tablets
Expired Date: 11/30/2015
- Solgar Vitamin B12 is part of a group of essential nutrients.
- It supports energy metabolism and promotes a healthy nervous system.
- Along with Folic Acid and Vitamin B6, it supports heart health by promoting healthy levels of homocysteine.
- B12 is required for the normal development and regeneration of red blood cells, which help to deliver oxygen throughout the body.
- In addition, B12 is involved in DNA synthesis and renewal.
Dicalcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Vegetable Stearic Acid, Vegetable Cellulose, Silica.
- As a dietary supplement for adults, take one tablet daily, preferably at mealtime, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
- Store in a dry, controlled, room environment.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Not intended for use by pregnant or nursing women.
- If you are taking any medications or planning any medical procedure, consult your doctor before use and consult your doctor if any adverse reaction.
- Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb