Moson Naturals Vitamin B-12 5000 mcg sublingual tablets
- Vitamin B-12 is essential for the normal formation of blood cells and contributes to the health of the nervous system.
- In addition, the B vitamins play a role in energy metabolism in the body.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
- Fast acting.
- No artificial flavor or preservatives, sugar, milk, lactose, soy, gluten, yeast, fish or sodium.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
- Adults, dissolve one tablet under the tongue.
- If you are pregnan taking any medications or planning any medical procedure, consult your doctor before use and consult your doctor if any adverse reaction.
- If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult your doctor before use.
- Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb