MANUFACTURER: BAUSCH & LOMB. INDICATIONS:
- Bausch & Lomb Sensitive Eyes Plus Saline Solution With Potassium, a Component of Natural Tears.
- The extra gentle, pH-balanced formula for rinsing and storing soft contact lenses.
- Not for use as a disinfectant.
- No sorbic acid and no thimerosal.
- Sensitive Eyes Plus Saline Solution has a gentle, pH-balanced formula which contains potassium, and ingredient found in natural tears.
Boric Acid, Sodium Borate, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Preserved with, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide (0. 00003%), Edetate Disodium (0. 025%).
After cleaning, thoroughly rinse lenses with Sensitive Eyes Plus Saline Solution.
Use fresh Sensitive Eyes Plus Saline Solution when heat disinfecting.
Follow the directions provided with your disinfecting unit. Following disinfection, rinse lenses thoroughly with Sensitive Eyes Plus Saline Solution before insertion.
Use Sensitive Eyes Plus Saline Solution to dissolve enzymatic cleaning tablets.
Follow directions provided with the enzymatic cleaner.
If you are allergic to any ingredient in this product, do not use.
Never re-use this solution.
See Package Insert For Important Safety Information.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Shipping Weight : 1.00 lb