Moson Naturals Vitamin B-12 2000 mcg tablets
- Vitamin B-12 Sustaind Release tablet supplies a precise daily measure of Vitamin B-12 (as cyanocobalamin).
- Vitamin B-12 has a broad range of physiological roles and benefits, but is best known for its part in the nutritional support of red blood cells.
- Vitamin B-12 Sustained Release comes in a special base which provides for the gradual release of ingredients over a prolonged period of time.
- Vitamin B12 is is a water-soluble vitamin needed for normal nerve cell activity, DNA replication, and production of the mood-affecting substance SAMe (S-adenosyl-L-methionine).
- Vitamin B12 acts with folic acid and vitamin B6 to control homocysteine levels.
- An excess of homocysteine is associated with an increased risk of heart disease, stroke, and potentially other diseases such as osteoporosis and Alzheimer�s disease.
One tablet daily, as a dietary supplement, preferably with a meal.
- If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult your doctor before use.
- Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.
- Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a dry place and avoid excessive heat.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb