Home > All OTC Medicines > Condition Specific Supplements > Anti-Oxidants >
Mason naturals Alpha lipoic acid 200MG tablets - 60 ea
Protects against free radicals that may contribute to aging and promotes healthy blood sugar levels.
You Save: $6.86 (49.2%)
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
- Helps revitalize the skin.
- The universal antioxidant.
- Helps fight free radicals in the body.
Moson naturals Alpha lipoic acid 200mg capsules
Antioxidant Booster for Skin.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid is a vitamin-like antioxidant that contains antioxidant properties that help fight free radicals in the body.
- Free radicals may contribute to the premature aging of cells.
- As an antioxidant, Alpha Lipoic Acid also helps revitalize the underlying structure of the skin, so it can look healthier and more radiant.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Rice Powder, Gelatin, Cellulose (Plant Origin), Vegetable Magnesium Stearate.
- For adults, take one capsule daily, preferably with a meal.
- As a reminder, discuss the supplements and medications you take with your health care providers.
- If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult your doctor before use.
- Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.
- Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a dry place and avoid excessive heat.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb