NeilMed Sinugator cordless pulsating nasal wash with 30 pre-mixed packets
- Post Nasal Drip.
- Nasal Dryness from Occupational and House Dust, Fumes, Animal Dander, Grass, Pollen and Smoke.
- Soothing, No Burning or Stinging, Large Volume and Low Pressure System for Saline Nasal Irrigation, Moisturization and Daily Nasal Hygiene.
- Preservative, Drug, Iodine, BPA, Gluten and Latex Free.
- Premixed Packets of USP Grade Sodium Chloride and Sodium Bicarbonate (Purity level 99 percent or higher).
- Excellent cleansing prior to spraying nasal corticosteroids.
- pH Balanced and Isotonic or Hypertonic with two or more packets.
- Pulsatile flow.
- Suitable for use after sinus surgery and during pregnancy. Consult your physician with concerns.
- 5 years of unconditional manufacturers warranty.
- One irrigator.
- 30 packets.
- 3 AA batteries.
- Educations brochure.
- Instructions for use.
Please read caution and warning card before using this product.
- Step 1: Open the battery compartment by sliding the switch to the left (open position), lift up the panel and place 3 AA batteries as shown inside the battery compartment. Replace the panel and slide the switch to the right (locked position).
- Step 2: Slide the white soft tube over the white rigid tube on the bottom of the motor unit.
- Step 3: Attach the nasal irrigator tip to the top of the motor unit.
- Step 4: Press the blue switch to make sure unit is active.
Rinsing your nasal passages with only plain water will result in a severe burning sensation. Use lukewarm distilled, filtered or previously boiled water properly mixed with NeilMed SINUS RINSE packets. Do not rinse if nasal passages are completely blocked or if you have an ear infection or blocked ears. Please retain the enclosed brochure provided in the box for instructions and other important information. Keep out of reach of children.
STORE OR KEEP IN A COOL AND DRY PLACE.
Shipping Weight : 1.00 lb