NeilMed Sinus Rinse allergy and sinus regular premixed sachets
Sinus Rinse is a natural soothing saline nasal wash. A large volume low positive pressure nasal wash is the most effective way to irrigate the nose based on current medical studies. Nasal Irrigation is an excellent way to clean mucus from the nose making medication more effective. They also clean allergens, irritants, bacteria and viruses from the nose reducing the frequency of infection. Furthermore, they help decrease swelling in the nose and increase air flow. Sinus Rinse is excellent for all ages; it is available in isotonic , pediatric and hypertonic concentrations.
Sinus Rinse helps alleviate..
- Nasal Allergies and Dryness.
- Sinusitis, Rhinitis.
- Allergic Asthma.
- Post Nasal Drip.
- Sinus Pressure and Nasal Stuffiness.
- Nasal Symptoms from Flu and Cold.
- Nasal Irritation from Occupational Dust, Fumes, Animal Dander, Grass, Pollen, Smoke, and House Dust.
- Nasal Congestion.
- 50 regular premixed packets of pH balanced sodium chloride and sodium bicarbonate mixture (USP grade, natural ingredients, isotonic, preservative and iodine free).
- Educational brochure.
- Instructions in English, Spanish or French.
See Instructional Brochure In Package for Instructions. For Maximum Relief Rinse Twice A Day.
- Do not rinse if nasal passage is completely blocked or if you have an ear infection or blocked ears.
- If you experience any pressure in the ears, stop the rinse and get further directions from your physician.
- For non-emergency questions, please contact our office.
- Please read enclosed brochure for more details.
Shipping Weight : 0.60 lb