Home > Nutrition and Fitness > Herbal Remedies > Herbal Tea >
Yogi Ginkgo Clarity Herbal Supplement Tea Bags - 16 ea
To help the Brain to Function and help fight the effects of aging.
You Save: $1.69 (30.3%)
Item Discontinued. Cannot Ship.
- UPC: 076950450257
- To help the Brain to Function.
- And help fight the effects of aging.
Yogi Ginkgo Clarity herabal supplement tea bags
- Yogi Teas Ginkgo IQ Brain Function Support Tea is a tea to help the Brain to Function.
- Ginkgo IQ is a fragrant herbal blend specially prepared to enhance mental performance and help fight the effects of aging.
- Yogi Teas special healing formula uses Organic Ginkgo Leaf (Ginkgo biloba), a health-enhancing, anti-aging botanical that is one of the most revered herbs in China.
- Recent scientific research has shown that Ginkgo helps stimulate cerebral circulation by refreshing brain cells with an abundance of blood and oxygen.
- Furthermore, it has been shown to help protect cells, especially those of the nervous system.
- The flavone glycosides present in Ginkgo, including the well-known bioflavonoids quercitin and kaempferol, have been shown to improve absentmindedness and mild memory loss associated with aging.
- Because it acts as an antioxidant, this herb can help prevent weakening caused by free radicals and thus support the anti-aging process, especially in the cardiovascular and central nervous systems.
- Yogi Teas formula is augmented with a traditional Ayurvedic herb blend, Triphala (Amla, Haritaki and Bibhitaki Fruits), a revitalizer and rejuvenator; and Bacopa Leaf (Gotu Kola), a favorite for supporting mental alertness and concentration. Have a cup of Ginkgo IQ for a memorable day.
- For best tea infusion, pour 8 oz boiling water over one Ginkgo IQ tea bag and steep for 5 to 10 minutes.
- For a stronger effect, use 2 tea bags. Gently squeeze each tea bag to let the active ingredients fully release into the water.
- Enjoy a cup with each meal. To alleviate serious brain fatigue, or when increased mental clarity is required, drink a cup every 3 to 4 hours.
Not recommended for infants or toddlers. Not recommended for use if taking any blood-thinning drug, including aspirin.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb