Mason Natural Vitamin c 500 MG pure ascorbic acid tablets
- High-potency pure Vitamin C coated caplets deliver 1,000 mg of ascorbic acid, one of the best antioxidants for fighting free radicals.
- Vitamin C provides superior antioxidant support, plays an important role in supporting immune function, promotes iron absorption, is beneficial for the health of joints, promotes heart and circulatory health and is involved in collagen formation, which is important for healthy nails, skin and hair.
- Vitamin C plays an important role in supporting immune function.
- Vitamin C is also a water-soluble vitamin that helps fight free radicals, which can lead to oxidative stress and the premature aging of cells.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
- Vegetable cellulose, vegetable stearic acid, vegetable magnesium stearate, silica.
- No artificial color, flavor or sweetener, no preservatives, no sugar, no starch, no milk, no lactose, no soy, no gluten, no wheat, no yeast, no fish. Sodium free.
- For adults, take one tablet one to two times daily, preferably with a meal.
- As a reminder, discuss the supplements and medications you take with your health care providers.
- If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult your doctor before use.
- Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a dry place and avoid excessive heat.
- Tamper Resistant: Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Shipping Weight : 0.10 lb