Mason Natural Glucosamine and fish oil softgels
- Soothes joint discomfort.
- Omega-3 Fish Oils support healthy joints and heart.
- Dietary Supplement.
Glucosamine is manufactured by the body and is a natural building block of cartilage. Supplementing your body with Glucosamine helps nourish and repair cartilage, which cushions bones and is essential to joint flexibility and comfort.
Fish Oil contains EPA and DHA Omega-3 Essential Fatty Acids, vital compounds that support a healthy heart, cholesterol levels, and joint comfort.
Vitamin E has been added to help preserve freshness.
This product contains fish, crustasean shellfish and soy.
Strach, yeast, wheat, dairy, gluten, egg, fragrance, artificial colors or flavors and preservatives.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.Warning
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Take three softgels daily as a dietary supplement, Preferably with meals.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or planning or any medical procedure, consult your doctor before use.
- Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.
- Keep Out of the Reach of Children.
- Store in a dry, controlled room environment.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb