Home > All OTC Medicines > Pain and Fever > Urinary Pain Relief >
Urinary pain relief maximum strength tablets for UTI related- 12 ea
Prompt relief of urinary pain, burning and urgency.
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Urinary pain relief maximum strength tablets by Kpp
- Prompt relief of urinary pain, burning and urgency.
- More active ingredient for maximum relief.
Phenazopyridine Hydrochloride - 97.5 mgUrinary Analgesic.
Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, May Also Contain: Carnauba Wax, Croscarmellose Sodium, Hypromellose, Lactose, Magnesium Silicate, Maize Starch, Pharmaceutical Glaze, Polyethylene Glycol, Povidone, Pregelatinized Starch, Sodium Starch Glycolate.
- Adults and children 12 years and older:
- Take 2 tablets 3 times daily with a full glass of water, with or after meals as needed.
- Children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor.
- Do not use for more than 2 days (12 tablets) without consulting a doctor.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.
- Ask a doctor before use:
- If you have kidney disease.
- If you have Allergies to foods, preservatives or dyes.
- If you have a hypersensitive reaction to phenazopyridine.
- When using this product:
- Stomach upset may occur, taking this product with or after meals may reduce stomach upset.
- Your urine will become reddish-orange in color.
- This is not harmful, but care should be taken to avoid staining clothing or other items.
- Stop use and ask a doctor:
- Your symptoms last for more than 2 days.
- You suspect you are having an adverse reaction to the medication.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of an overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.10 lb